Monday, August 15, 2011

Party Peeps!


Skyping with Grandma Woods!












We are truly blessed with the best family and friends. Brian's family drove up from Des Moines and Rochester, my sister & Sam left their cabin weekend early and my Aunts drove all the way from Chicago - best surprise ever!!! Summer weekends are so busy - really appreciate all of our friends giving up a beautiful Sunday afternoon to help us celebrate. We joked a lot about how much our parties have changes in the last 6 years - frat parties turned into cocktail parties and now 1st birthday parties :) Ethan was so glad he got to skype with his Grandma Woods during the party! Luckily all my hosting stress melted away as soon as our guests arrived (a glass of champagne & several kitchen elves also helped!) and I so enjoyed chatting the afternoon away surrounded by my favorite peeps! This also meant I put down my camera and didn't get many pics with guests - bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment