Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bedroom Set

We planned on waiting till Spring for a bedroom set but last minute couldn't take the thought of not having a single drawer to put clothes in. After weeks of searching Craigslist for something decent an ad popped up for a new factory outlet type store in Burnsville - Price Shoppers Furniture. My mom and I ran over to scope it out this afternoon - pretty much a one room operation with a 1 piece sample of each collection they offered. While it was slightly ghetto fab the prices were unbelievable and they had this contemporary set that was just the style I was looking for. While I'm pretty proud of my negotiations on the table and chairs last weekend I knew it was time to call in a pro. Brian swung in on his way home from work and continued his hot streak getting several extra pieces of the set and delivery thrown in with the package. Should be delivered in about 2 weeks. Minneapolis peeps if you need bedroom furniture it's worth braving the sketchiness to take a peek - certainty not designer glam but probably a couple steps above Ikea and bargain prices.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Kyle! Can brian come buy some stuff for us!!! I think he needs to give Keith some pointers.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete