Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Boat Bed!






Since I never got to decorate a nursery, I'm hoping to go all out on E's big boy room this summer. This will be no surprise to my Pinterest friends, but I'm going to do a nautical themed room so there will be navy & white everywhere and lots of boat themed decor.

Our friend Stef made this adorable "E" sign for his room as a housewarming present- she knows me too well :) Pop over to Making Hillsboro Home to see all her brilliant creations!

While I'm in love with this Pottery Barn bed I realized the price was ridiculous so found a knock-off that will do. Lucky for me Amy stumbled upon the exact bed I was looking at on Craig's List so we trekked over to check it out and got a great deal on it! Will keep E in the crib as long as we can as we like the idea of him being contained, but when it's time to transition I hope he loves his new bed! For now it's a great place to read books and play.

Wow - you're probably blogged out. Feels great to clear out the rest of the 2011 photos - I feel so guilty when I get behind. Cheers to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment