Monday, December 10, 2012

Maple Grove Days

Bus riding is serious business!





My little fireman





Such a big boy - he wanted his own seat on the ride back to the car


E and I checked out our first Maple Grove Days the weekend Brian was in NY.  It was quite the town festival!  It was hot hot hot - 100 + degrees so we only stayed for a little while but had a good time.  Riding the shuttle bus in between activities was by far the highlight for E and I liked it because it was air conditioned.  I didn't bring the stroller as I couldn't haul both E and our big stroller on the bus by myself.  Big mistake - had to carry E everywhere so we were a hot sweaty mess.  I went and bought an lightweight stroller with a carrying strap the next day ;)  The big trucks and petting zoo were hits! Looking forward to the festivities again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment