Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Turning 30 in Boston

Interview time!
My favorite Boston architect!
Boston Tea Party site from the hotel patio
Water Taxi to the airport
Bye Boston!
 
E helped me unpack my suitcase and was excited about the teddy's Hearsay sent with me!
I was in Boston Aug 22-24 for the LIMRA Social Media Conference.  Nothing says 30th birthday like a financial services forum ;) I was part of a panel presentation on the main stage the morning of the 23rd and then filmed an interview with my social media vendor that afternoon so it was a slightly stressful day but relieved that both went fairly well. Had a fun evening out on the town that night and was so lucky to be able to celebrate with my good friend Alissa who works in Boston!  Her office was close to my hotel so we had a sleepover and stayed up way too late chatting and drinking wine - perfect way to ring in a new decade since I had to be far from home.  Love Boston - great work trip and the best feeling ever to come home Friday night to my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment