Sunday, January 31, 2010

Condo Makeover

I was in Austin, Texas Thurs-Sunday for a work event. It was good trip and I really liked the team down there and appreciated the warm Texas welcome they gave me. I had 5 hours of free time on Saturday afternoon so baby and I decided to take advantage of the award winning spa at the Hyatt Regency. Had my first "Mommy to Be" massage and facial which felt fabulous! Might have to schedule a few more of these in the next 5 months...



While I was out of town Brian and Team 10700 (Mom, Dad, & Katie) were rockstars and got a ton done at the condo. Thank you thank you thank you! They repainted the bedroom, touched up the ceilings and trim, deep cleaned the entire place, and organized/decluttered everything. Condo #2109 is now sparkling and fabulous - almost ready to put on the market! Have a few decorative things to shop for (lamps, etc) and then we're hoping to interview Realtors starting next weekend.



We have our 16 week doctor appointment Friday morning. I'm starting to get a belly and it's getting harder and harder to hide, so if the appointment goes well I'll talk to my manager in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment