Sunday, January 24, 2010

Operation Condo

The next big thing on our to-do list is to sell our beloved downtown condo. Oh how I will miss the view, location, and amenities... but the little one needs a nursery, I would like more space, and Brian & Bella want a yard. Let's hope all these years of watching HGTV will pay off with a quick sale in a less then ideal market. Keep your fingers crossed for us and let us know if you know anyone looking to buy a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo in Minneapolis:)

We kicked off this daunting endeavor by making a giant project list and figuring out what weekends to paint, stage, clean, and interview Realtors. Our goal is to have it on the market the week of March 1st - so much to do! I started the declutter process today with a massive closet clean out. Being pregnant made this chore a little easier in that I could pack up 75% of my clothes for storage because they already don't fit. I ended up with a huge donate pile and a tiny amount of clothes hanging in the closet that will fit for another month if I'm lucky.

Storage Pile


Donation Pile


Cleaned Out Closet


The next item to tackle is painting. My parents have graciously offered to come downtown this week to help Brian repaint the bedroom and touch up the rest of the condo while I'm in Texas for work.

That's all for now - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment