Monday, November 1, 2010

14 Weeks Old

Fun milestones this week have been starting to roll over and no longer having to support his head/neck. We put him in his boppy under his play gym and he'll lay there for over an hour grabbing and batting his toys.




These pictures pretty much sum up the last 5 days - Ethan and I have been a hot mess. I woke up horribly sick on Thursday. I didn't want to miss a day or work already after being out for 3 months and thought I could tough it out but ended up puking during the first meeting - gross and embarrassing. Spent the rest of the day at home on the floor of the bathroom. Had several symptoms of mastitis so was able to get antibiotics from my doctor. It was either that or a 24 hour bug of some sorts but it was miserable. Brian was on a hunt (literally) so my mom came downtown and helped me with Ethan till he got home. As I was starting to feel better over the weekend baby bear came down with his first cold. His little sniffles and coughs are heartbreaking and sadly adorable. So frustrating that there isn't much you can do to treat a baby's cold. We bought a humidifier and are giving him saline drops in his nose but that's about it. Haven't slept much these last 2 nights but luckily his demeanor is still happy and smiley. Thought he looked dashing in his argyle sweater vest this morning!


Brian had a blast pheasant hunting at a game farm on Thursday. It was a work outing believe it or not. They were quite successful - apparently this city boy has a little bit of country in him after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment