Saturday, November 20, 2010

5th Anniversary



Brian and I had a wonderful time celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary yesterday. We celebrated our first 4 with amazing vacations, and while this wasn't an option this year with a new baby we still wanted to do something special. So we both took the day off and Ebear went to daycare so we could have a "date day." Kicked of the morning with a yummy breakfast at the Good Day Cafe, and then headed over to a spa in St. Paul for a couples massage which felt amazing. Had a relaxing afternoon at home and then picked up little man and dropped him off in Burnsville for a sleepover with grandma & grandpa so we could have a night out on the town. Started out with drinks and appetizers at Palomino and then headed over to the Graves 601 hotel so Brian could experience the Bradstreet Crafthouse's expert "mixologists" - I think he enjoyed sampling their whiskey menu ;) Ended the night with a late dinner at Bar La Grassa. I fell in love with prosciutto when I studied abroad in Spain and couldn't eat it when I was pregnant, so was really excited to order it for an appetizer...



I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Thanks for the first 5 and cheers to the next 5 my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment