Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Bednarz!


I'm so excited that my best friend Amy is expecting her first little one this Spring. Baby Girl Bednarz is due to arrive in early March and Ethan can not wait to meet this little lady. I'm really looking forward to throwing her a baby shower on December 31st in Kansas City and for her to meet Ethan that weekend! Amy & John live in Washington DC so we don't get to see them nearly enough, but I was pretty excited that Amy started a blog so I can stay in the loop and see lots of pics when she arrives! Isn't she the cutest pregnant lady ever? Amy, I think we need to start planning the first Woods-Bednarz family vacation - perhaps a Disney Cruise in 2012...

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! Although - Fall of 2011 we may be loving the idea of getting somewhere warm and baby friendly. Let the planning begin... :)

    ReplyDelete