Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!






Ethan and I decided to pretend we're Irish instead of Czech + Scottish and hit up the Minneapolis St. Paddy's Day Parade to be festive - the temp hit 55 degrees today! We both put on the only green outfit either of us own, I drank a Heineken because the bottle is green, and we walked down to Nicollet and met up with Aunt Katie and her friends. It was strange to walk past the hopping bars on the way home and not be inside but I was perfectly happy to take my little leprechaun home for some cuddle time. He conked out immediately and I think he is dreaming about horseys and bagpipes right now as those were our favorites! Brian has been out in St. Paul since 11am so should be fun to hear about his shenanigans when he gets home.

"May the road rise up to meet you and may the wind ever be at your back."
~Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment