Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mommy & Me Weekend (again!)






Brian had a wonderful time on his 5 day ski vacation in Keystone last weekend. I've watched one too many CSI/Criminal Minds to post when I'm home alone so these are a week late but E and I had a lovely long weekend together minus the pinkeye, fever, and getting the condo showing ready for our 2nd appraisal. Lots of cuddle time and my parents helped me move a bunch of stuff out of the 2nd storage locker over the weekend.





We sure were happy to have daddy home on Sunday night!


Mommy even got a to watch the Oscars with some red wine and quesso - a much deserved break. After 3 boys weekends I decided it's about time for some girls trips so I booked my flights to DC and Chicago for this Spring - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment