Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bottles Need to Go Bye Bye



Doctor + Daycare say bottles need to go stat! We're in the process of getting rid of formula first and then bottles are the next to go. We're at 1/2 whole milk, 1/2 formula right now and had hoped to kick the expensive habit over Labor Day weekend but he got sick and we're on straight formula until his tummy and appetite are stable again.

I spent last Friday "Daycare Shopping" up in Maple Grove and after extensive online research, phone calls, and tours I'm excited to have it figured out. Primrose was by far my favorite but as luck would have it they are booked until May of 2012. We're on the waiting list there and will enroll him at Maple Grove Academy in October until a spot opens up. It's super close to our new home, considerably less than what we pay downtown, and I liked the toddler teacher so it will work great until Spring.

In the toddler room they only take 1 nap and no bottles and pacifiers are allowed so we have our work cut out for us in September. I can't believe my baby is almost a toddler - wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment