Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chicago Weekend with the Fam

We spent the 2nd weekend of August in Chicago with my family. E was a rockstar for 6 out of the 7 hours of the drive both ways. Can't blame him for being fussy the last hour - I hate long road trips too!


Bella thought E's car seat was pretty comfy but he kicked her out after a couple minutes ;)





E got to go on a tractor ride with my Aunt Pam! He was pretty grumpy after dinner so we'll have to try again next summer. My cousin's son Caden loved it!


Friday night we had a pizza party with my grandpa, aunts/uncles/cousins on my mom's side and the cousins stayed up well into the evening catching up over cocktails and had a rematch of our girls vs guys Pictionary game from Thanksgiving.

Saturday the ladies on my dad's side + Ethan attended my cousin Kelly's bridal shower. E napped through a majority of it but got to hang out with my cousin's daughter Tayla when he woke up.


The guys all went golfing but got rained out on the back 9. My aunt and uncle hosted the whole crew Saturday night for a Mexican Fiesta - we got to test out Kelly's new margarita maker - what a fun wedding gift! We'll be back in Chicago in a couple weeks for her downtown wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment