Saturday, November 12, 2011

mis·chie·vous



Heaven help us our sweet boy is getting a little feisty! He has learned how to say "no" and purposely is doing things he knows he shouldn't. It's so hard not to laugh because it's so stinking cute. He gets this sly grin and twinkle in his eye - he's officially a Woods boy. His Uncle Eric grinned like this and it's the same look Brian has when he is intentionally pushing my buttons - drives me crazy and I love it all at the same time ;) These pics are the closet I've gotten to capturing it on camera - he likes climbing on the back of the highchair - silly monkey - he likes to tell me "no" as he does it. When he gets frustrated he reaches for my hair to pull it and he's been winding up and "hitting" me lately and giggles afterwards - I think he picked this up at daycare :( Biting will probably only be a matter of time, seeing that he now has 10 teeth and all! Bella and I are his only targets thus far - he's an angel for his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment