Friday, February 5, 2010

16...I mean 17 Week Doctor Appt!

The Doctor Appointment went well this morning and it was such a relief to get to hear the little one's heartbeat again - checked out normal at 145. The doctor reviewed results from the 1st trimester screening and the fluid levels and blood results came back normal! I was pretty excited that I've only gained 4lbs thus far :)

The biggest surprise is that they adjusted my due date from July 20th to July 14 so I'm actually 17 weeks 2 days along instead of 16 weeks 3 days. Craziness!

My 2nd trimester ultrasound got scheduled for February 19th - we're so excited to see the little one again!!! They will most likely be able to determine gender at this point so place your bets on boy or girl and send my way and I'll tally the results :)

Happy Friday!
:::hugs:::

No comments:

Post a Comment