Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ohh... We're Half Way There!!!

Ohh, we're half way there
Woahh Livin on a prayer
Take My Hand and We'll Make it - I Swear
Livin on a prayer


We hit 20 weeks today which marks the half way point and this Bon Jovi song has been in my head all day! The first half absolutely flew by, but I think the next 20 will take forever - counting down till July.

Feeling pretty good right now and have a decent amount of energy. Had to start wearing a few maternity clothing items this week - baby sure is growing! Might have 1 week left of getting away with my normal pants and a belly band, but I think the time has come to give in. Have a fun shopping trip planned this weekend with Grandma and Aunt Katie so hopefully we can find some cute inexpensive options for Spring.

Well I finally let myself start looking around at fun baby stuff - good thing I waited until now because it's quite addicting! Brian was a trooper and let me drag him to a couple stores last weekend to window shop - so fun! Babys R Us was slightly overwhelming in that we have no idea what half the items in the store are used for - good thing we have 4 months left to research and Aunt Amy as an expert consultant.

Found nursery furniture we really liked at USA Baby in Richfield. Will have to wait a couple months to order until we have a better idea if we'll be out of the condo or not. The company's brochure shows the set nicely - I like the espresso color with the silver knobs.



After a lovely afternoon looking around online I fell in love with bedding at Restoration Hardware Baby & Child. Excited to have a color scheme/theme picked out (cloud blue with brown and white accents and stripes/polka dots) and get a registry started.


No comments:

Post a Comment