Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1119 Pictures...







I went to clear the memory card on our camera and laughed when it asked me if I wanted to delete all 1119 images. We've taken that many since heading to the hospital on July 21st. Wow that's a lot. Makes you glad I put them on the blog instead of clogging up your inbox huh? I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed updating it - love that those that are interested can check it out and those that aren't can ignore. Neither Brian and I are big phone people so hopefully this keeps family/friends in the loop on the latest with Ethan. I've heard that there are companies that will print and bind blog posts so definitely plan on doing this - will essentially be my baby book/photo album to look back on. Thinking I should take a photography class as I have no clue what I'm doing but take 99% of the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment