Sunday, October 17, 2010

12 Weeks Old


What a crazy and amazing 12 weeks these have been. Our almost 3 month old now fits into most 6 month size clothing and his hands are getting more and more coordinated each day. His neck is getting so strong and now he turns it from side to side scanning the room taking everything in. He takes 5-6 bottles a day (still pumping away!) and is sleeping 7-9 hours at night.

Tomorrow is the start of our next adventure. Ethan goes to daycare for the first time and it's my first day back at work. This last week flew by and was filled with tons of errands and projects trying to get ready for Monday. Who knew daycare paperwork would take 4 hours to fill out? I swung by New Horizons on Friday to drop off the forms and his tuition check (ouch!) and Ethan got to meet his morning teachers. The assistant director was such a sweetheart and walked me through everything we need to know for Monday. I know E will be in good hands - it's me that is going to have a really hard time with this. Hate the idea of any of his "firsts" happening when I'm not there. Not excited about what I'm coming back to at the office so that is multiplying the anxiety. It will be a trying week but we'll get through it and hopefully get settled into a new routine shortly.

I've been so busy that I haven't gotten many pics this week but Ethan got to go to happy hour with the girls on Wednesday and meet Kayla, Erin, Katie, and Courtney! So nice to catch up a celebrate McQ's engagement!!! Looking forward to the McHarper wedding on October 22nd, 2011!



Off to tackle the rest of my to-do list and Brian is heading to the dome for the big game - Skol Vikings!

No comments:

Post a Comment