Friday, October 22, 2010

We Survived!


We made it! 5 of the longest days ever but Ethan finished his first week of daycare and I didn't quit my job so all in all we'll call it a success! E's teacher said he has adjusted beautifully - no issues whatsoever and they said he is content and easy. It looks like he might be coming down with his first case of diaper rash and I'm thinking he might be developing Baby Eczema on his cheeks so will keep an eye on both. Getting all of us out the door on time without forgetting anything has been the biggest challenge as none of us are morning people ;)

1,000 emails later and I'm finally caught up on my inbox. It was quite the undertaking this week but feeling a little more up to speed. Most of my team was traveling this week including my boss (who forgot I came back this week despite my reminder email) so it made for a laid back re-entry which helped a lot. Pumping at work has actually gone ok thus far although it's incredibly weird to be sitting in a windowless conference room (shirtless) right next door to a meetings taking place that you can hear through the wall. I've resorted to putting my ipod on in case they can hear the pump- hope they enjoy rocking out to "Party in the USA" as much as I do ;)

So excited to have 2 whole days with Ethan - working for the weekends now has a whole new meaning. TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment