Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Bunny Came Early!




Were heading to Iowa for Easter Weekend so the Easter Bunny hopped on over a week early with all sorts of fun toys and clothes. I had lots of fun shopping for summer outfits and wanted to pick up some toys that were the next step up developmentally. As tempting as the electronic ones were with all the bells and whistles, I ended up sticking to the basics and am so glad I did - he loves them! I was disappointed in Baby Gap's Spring line and just picked up the puppy dog onsie with the bones in it's tummy in honor of Bella. I don't know if it's their annoying advertising or music blaring but I've always hated Old Navy but swung in a whim and found some really great non-cutesy outfits for cheap so I may just have to convert. Rounded out the collection with a couple twins outfits - can't wait to take him to his first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment