Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 weeks down...10 to go!

Craziness... we're 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy already! 70 days to go. This week I made a countdown calendar to hang on my desk at work and the best part of each day at the office is marking a big ole black "X" through another day.

Still feeling decent so can't complain. We were very blessed with a smooth 2nd trimester and the 3rd is off to a pretty good start. Pregnancy brain is kicking in. I walked all the way to work yesterday and realized I forgot my laptop on the counter at home. Luckily Brian hadn't left yet and dropped it off for me. This week seemed to be a busy growing week for baby so its starting to feel pretty cramped in there and it's almost like I can feel my skin stretching. Not used to the belly yet - it's starting to get in the way when I bend over the sink to brush my teeth etc.

Well as painful as it is for me it's about time to start the silly belly pictures. Will try to get once a week as we countdown. My instructions to Brian went something like this: "upper thighs to top of belly only, avoid my face, arms and boobs." He did pretty well ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment