Friday, May 7, 2010

Doctor Appointment - 30 weeks

Baby and I got a good report this morning at my appointment! Stats:

-Blood Pressure was normal
-Total Weight Gain: 12.5 lbs (yay - slow and steady!)
-Baby's Heart Rate: 145
-Measuring: 31 cm (right on track)
-Early Labor Signs: NONE!


We start going in every 2 weeks now. Park Nicollet is the clinic system I go to and just found out that the Minneapolis location super close to our condo is closing in June and the doctors are moving out to the St. Louis Park location which is close to the hospital we'll deliver at. Not as convenient but I suppose it'll be nice not to have to venture into the ghetto for appointments. It's looking like Dr. Berven will be out on vacation the two weeks around my due date which is a major bummer - I really like her. She assured me her colleagues would take excellent care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment