Thursday, May 20, 2010

32 Week Belly Pics

32 weeks down, 55 more days to go! I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning and then we're hitting the road for Chicago for a nice long weekend. I only get to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins 1-2 times a year so I'm really looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

Quick family history lesson: my parents were junior high sweethearts (so cute!) and grew up a block apart in Warrenville. He was the neighborhood paper boy and my mom was good friends with his younger sister - the rest is history :) Both sides of the family still live in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.

Brian is golfing with the boys on Saturday and my aunts are throwing me a baby shower that afternoon - so sweet of them. Then we'll all meet up for a big bbq Saturday evening. Nervous about the 7 hour car ride each way (yuck!) but it will be well worth it to see the fam. Have a great weekend! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment