Thursday, May 13, 2010

31 Weeks

Another week down, 9 to go! It's been a really long week at work - so ready for the weekend. I'm doing alright making it through the work day but by the time I get home I'm exhausted and on the cranky side. I've been falling asleep after dinner for an hour or two and wake up at 8 or 9 with some energy to get things done. Bella is finding my belly to be a great ledge for stepping or sitting on, especially in the car. Baby is still pretty active, and he's switched from flutter kicks to bigger thumps and more of a feeling of scraping against my tummy when he shifts positions. Still the best feeling in the world so no complaints here!




We came home to have a super fun package waiting for us tonight! Really excited for this highchair - a huge thank you to Brian's Aunt Lynn & Uncle Rick in Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment