Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Entertaining Blog for Moms


So I've turned into somewhat of a blog dork. Besides attempting to keep up The Woods Family + 1, I absolutely love reading other blogs and am super excited that several of my friends have started their own so I can stay in the loop. I'm not much of a phone person and while I *love* catching up in person, everyone is so spreadout it dosen't happen nearly enough. My Google Reader is loaded with subscriptions of friends, wedding, and now baby site blogs.


While I still check people.com everyday for fun mindless reading, my new favorite equivalent site in the mommy world is The Stir baby blog on cafemom. While I certainly don't agree with everything posted it sure is entertaining. I especially got a laugh from this one about unwanted advice/opinions/judgements (a must read for my prego friends) and found this post and article on staying at home vs. working interesting as I'm quite torn on the subject for when it becomes an option some day.

Random post I know - a shout out to my mommy blog friends. Guess this is what happens when I'm all caught up on Ethan pictures which rarely is the case ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a total blog dork too! MAybe we should get shirts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom blogs are to you what my interior decorating/design blogs are to me! I literally can not get through the day without looking through the 10+ blogs I follow each day!

    ReplyDelete