Thursday, January 6, 2011

KC Baby Shower & NYE


The fact that I only have 1 picture from the weekend makes me want to cry. We threw my best friend Amy a baby shower the morning of the 31st. The shower was lovely - Amy is going to be such a fabulous mommy and I can't wait to meet Miss Ava Caroline! It was wonderful to catch up with the girls and I'm so glad Ethan finally got to meet his D Crew Aunties. Unfortunately Brian and I both were under the weather again which was such a bummer - I had been looking forward to this weekend for months and hated feeling so crummy. A week later we're finally starting to feel better. Must be the daycare affect - went from never being sick to being down for the count 3 times in 2 months.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! The teacher's in my building say the same thing about their little ones once they start going to daycare and they all work at a school! It is something about the littlest ones! Just think though, you're building up quite an immune system for possible future little Woods!

    ReplyDelete