Tuesday, April 6, 2010

26 Weeks

Well I'm finally starting to feel and look pregnant. Feels like baby has been growing like crazy this past week. Excited to break into double digits for days to go - 99 left! Milestones:

-My belly sticks out as far as my boobs now
-My hands and feet are starting to swell
-Bending over is increasingly more uncomfortable
-I got my first strechmark - boo :(
-Randoms are asking when I'm due
-Had my first awkward belly touching encounter
-I'm told I've picked up the pregnant lady walk
-I'm hungry all of the time
-Craving McDonald's Vanilla Milkshakes & Cereal
-The homeless man in the skyway playing the guitar stopped mid song as I walked by today and started singing "She's Having My Baby." Nice.

Sorry peeps - I've gotten lots of requests for belly pics but it's not my style - I avoid the camera at all costs. Maybe starting at 30 weeks I'll give in and take one a week as we count down.

Brian and I are heading to Dallas, Texas tomorrow through Sunday for Colin's wedding - should be a fun weekend! This will probably be our last flight without a carseat and stroller in tow...craziness!

1 comment:

  1. "How Big is Baby" says that Patrick Jane is the size of an eggplant. It seems wrong that this widget always compares baby to something edible.

    Ah,vanilla milkshakes from MacDaddy's, that is a quality craving!

    ReplyDelete