Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Notting Hill Moment


Remember the movie Notting Hill with Julia Roberts & Hugh Grant? LOVE IT!

We got a call around noon from the Realtor wanting to do a 2:30pm showing. We're not in any position to turn down traffic but the quick turnaround was not ideal. Brian was in Southern MN for work but luckily my afternoon was clear of meetings, so I rushed home and cleaned like crazy. We had to be out of the condo for an hour so Brian met Bella and I at the dog park. It was a beautiful afternoon and we had so much fun watching her frolic around and meet some new friends - I think Oliver the lab/retriever mix was her favorite.


I was lying on the bench in the sun and was in heaven. Then it hit me - this was totally my Notting Hill Moment - just substitute an iPhone for the book and this picture pretty much sums it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment