Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Grounded


I was in Indianapolis last Thursday/Friday for my last business trip before baby. The trip went smoothly - the team in Indiana is wonderful and our presentation seemed to go over well. I enjoyed sprawling on my king bed at the Hilton and surrounded myself with 5 pillows and could not have been more comfy ;) The first class upgrade on the way home was a lovely end to my work travel adventures - baby is going to come out an airplane snob - it will be hard to go back to coach!

This girl is officially grounded from travel and am ready to be added to the no fly list. After a year and a half of up to 50% travel for my job, it's time for a break. I will definitely miss it - I've worked with some amazing people all over the East Division and my favorite part of the job is being out in the field. Last year alone I flew almost 70,000 miles. But the thought of going into labor without Brian in the middle of Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/PA/Mid-Atlantic/Northeast is enough to keep me out of the sky for these next 11 weeks and once baby is here I have a feeling I won't want to leave the room let alone the state without my little man...

No comments:

Post a Comment