Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meltdown on I35


After 2 days in Indianapolis and a 2 days in Des Moines I was exhausted by Sunday afternoon. Throw in some crazy pregnancy hormones and a four hour drive and it was the perfect storm. Somewhere around Clear Lake we started talking about how frustrating it was that we hadn't had a condo showing in a couple weeks. We had a trunk full of new baby items and I had been daydreaming about setting up a nursery for baby. It hit me that there is a good chance the condo won't sell by July. The tears started flowing and didn't stop till Owatonna - poor Brian and Bella were pretty confused. I was finally able to pull it together and told myself to get over it and spent the rest of the drive thinking about how to make a 1 bedroom condo work. If millions of people in Manhattan make it work with 1/2 of our square footage we can too. We love being downtown and Bella loves her home in the sky so little man will have lots of fun being a city baby. We're still hoping the perfect buyer comes along in the next two months - your prayers would be much appreciated! We'll be fine either way - it just took a little meltdown for me to realize this.

No comments:

Post a Comment