Thursday, June 3, 2010

34 weeks

6 more weeks to go! This past week has been a busy growing week for Baby W as proof by 1) itchy itchy tummy skin 2) new stretch marks (boo!) and 3) how much I cringed when I saw this belly picture:


Hoping for a healthy report at the doctors tomorrow morning. After my 34 wk appointment I have an appointment with a pediatrician in Saint Louis Park - essentially a meet and greet type interview to make sure I like her before entrusting her with my baby's health. Just want to make sure I'd feel comfortable asking her ridiculous new mom questions without feeling rushed or judged.

I'm feeling pretty decent still and am very thankful for that. My walk is turning into a slow waddle and energy is decreasing, probably because I'm not sleeping well. I'm a light sleeper anyway but between bathroom runs and flopping around like a fish trying to get comfortable it's pretty sad. They say it's nature's way of preparing you for a newborn so I should be somewhat ready for the sleepless nights ahead this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment