Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oops! Lunch Break Shopping Trip

I ventured into the skyways over lunch in search of something to wear for my baby shower on Saturday. I'm so sick of wearing the same outfits over and over again and am feeling big and not cute so was happy to find something that will pass as festive for the weekend.

Baby has gotten so many cute outfits as gifts - such a lucky guy. I've been able to hold off buying him anything for the most part, but do want to pick out a going home/hospital picture outfit (snugly, soft, and free of cartoons/animals/patterns/big logos etc). This is proving to be surprisingly difficult to find and didn't see what I was looking for today. But I did find 3 outfits I loved - couldn't help myself!


Baby now has two summer "going out" options - Ralph Lauren of course - they were two delicious to pass up and he'll look like one cool dude when he is meeting lady friends at Mommy and Me baby classes ;) Also found a Twins Tracksuit on clearance size 3-6 months which should be perfect for cheering the boys on in the pennant race this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment