Monday, June 21, 2010

Dr. Appt (37 weeks)

Our appointment this morning went well - such a great start to the week!

-My blood pressure was normal
-Measuring 37cm which is right on for 37 weeks
-Baby's heart rate was 130
-Cervix is still closed but is now 50% effaced
-Head down, facing right
-Did GBS Screen

Dr. Berven did a bedside ultrasound on a machine that looked like a portable DVD player. It was so fun to see our little man again - it's been almost 4 months since our last ultrasound. It confirmed he is definitely head down and amniotic fluid levels look good - yay! We could make out his nose and mouth and he was waving one arm at us while sucking his thumb - so sweet!

I go back in for appointments every Friday now and the doctor had me schedule appointments the week of my due date and the week after just in case we need them (hopefully not!) 23 days to go...

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you Kyle! I look forward to the updates and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as the big day inches closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! great to hear that everything is right on track. he will be here before you know it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete