Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8.4.10






-Aunt Katie swung over this morning to help with a feeding and take Miss Bella for a romp at the dog run downstairs. Thanks for the help Kt-did! So nice to catch up.
-Big milestone for me - I drove with Ethan by myself today for the first time and it went just fine. We had a uneventful trip to Edina for our New Mama Class - nice to get out and feeling slightly more independent.
-Our good friends Stef & Troy came over this evening to meet Ethan and bless their hearts they brought us dinner as well. Thanks guys!
-Stef helped me celebrate with my first glass of wine in almost 11 months! So yummy, although 5 hours later I've only finished 1/2 of the glass.
-Brian finally got into the chiropractor and had some corrections done for his strained back muscle. He has exercises he has to do daily now and goes back in 2 weeks.
-Bella thinks the carseat is a place to nap

No comments:

Post a Comment