Friday, August 20, 2010

Women Be Shoppin

Ethan did fabulous today on the first of many shopping adventures with mommy and grandma. We trekked up to the Premium Outlet Center in Albertville and had lots of fun exploring and then ran a bunch of errands for this weekend at Arbor Lakes. My mom was such a big help - we had quite the system down by the end of the day.




I found a few adorable bargains for this fall and did lots of window shopping. Besides being beyond cute, Baby Gap clothing has been my favorite so far - they fit him the best, are true to size, and wash well. So I picked up a few "Back to School" outfits for little man:


Brian was a big Tommy Hilfiger fan growing up so I couldn't help but stop in the Tommy Outlet. Oh my goodness I wanted to buy the entire store - rugby shirts, Polo's, and puffy vests - it was love at first sight. I contained myself to the clearance corner and was excited to find a little pair of swim trunks. Brian is so excited to take Ethan swimming so as soon as he fits into these they can take their first dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment