Friday, August 20, 2010

Meeting the Funks

It was wonderful to catch up with our good friends Nate & Brooke and their beautiful little ones Violett & Jasper tonight. Thanks for the yummy dinner guys!


Brooke and I had picked up matching outfits this past spring after I found out we were having a baby boy - so fun to finally get Jasper & Ethan together in their matching summer gear. Hard to believe Ethan will this size in 10 months but it'll be here before we know it. I think they'll be best buds in a couple years when E can keep up with him!







Brooke must know of my Baby Gap and Ralph Lauren addiction - can't wait to put Ethan in these next fall! Can you tell his style (ok my taste) is preppy cool? Love love love me some solid colors. stripes and minature Brian outfits ;)



Nate's sister Betsy is getting married in Des Moines over Labor Day weekend - we're really excited to celebrate with the entire Funk Family in a couple weeks! Ethan and I need another shopping trip to find him the perfect outfit for the special occasion...

No comments:

Post a Comment