Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Round for the Lady

We've been at the hospital for 24 hours now and are hanging in there. My first round of Cytotec was complete at 3:30 and we did make a tiny bit of progress as I'm measuring a solid 1cm now. They don't want to start pitocin until I'm at least a 2, so another round of Cytotec it is. They placed it at 4pm so they'll check me again at 8pm. Hopefully it works it's magic. Contractions are getting stronger but probably only a 1 on the pain scale so no complaints here. 3 more hours of waiting until we know the next step - doesn't look like we'll have a July 22nd baby.


Found out my blog background expires tomorrow for some unknown reason so had to give it an emergency facelift. Not loving the new background but it's the best I could find quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Yes seriously mine expires too - went to shabby blogs :-) Hang in there - thanks for updating - I check every hour just in case - funny how blogs bring people together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys!!!! We will be checking the blog often in the next hours. I'm thinking he will be here by morning.

    ReplyDelete