Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleep On It

The good news is that the Twins won tonight and I just got to eat a box dinner. Otherwise no significant progress. My cervix has moved forward 1/2 way to where it needs to be now so that's a step in the right direction but still at 1cm.

Same drill as last night - they placed the Cervidil (think medicated tampon)about an hour ago and it stays in for 12 hours while I sleep. Getting my morphine and sleep meds in an hour and then hopefully will get some decent rest. They'll check me again between 9 and 10am and then the plan as of right now is to start Petocin mid day regardless of if my cervix is cooperating. Not that this is instant either so we may still be babyless going into Saturday. Apparently it's a marathon not a sprint.

Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. "Methodist Suites" looks deluxe...but I'm missing the fluffy white robes and slippers. Hmmm, maybe I'm thinking of some other spa. Know we're thinking of you guys. Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Kyle!! Thanks for posting the updates on your blog....When they stop we'll know the real fun has begun ; )
    Thinking about you & praying for things to start progressing....
    Luv, The Funk's

    ReplyDelete