Sunday, July 4, 2010

Setting up the "Nursery"

Things are coming together nicely at the condo - for the first time you might even be able to tell that a baby will be living here soon! The dresser arrived in the mail and Brian was a trooper and spent 3+ hours putting it together on Saturday. It looks better than I expected and I actually really like it, especially for the price!



The moses basket is all set up and ready for baby. Looks adorable and cozy - Bella is a fan!



My parents graciously helped move all the baby gear out of their basement and into the condo and our new storage unit we're renting downstairs. I get my organization skills from my mother so the two of us went to town while the boys golfed. Baby got so many snuggly blankets - luckily was able to clear out a section of the large buffet hutch just for them.


I think we'll actually be able to fit most things in the china hutch, closet, and dresser. Need to pick up some pretty baskets to help organize but for now everything fits.


I still do a double take seeing baby clothes hanging in the closet! Bought some Dreft and did 3 loads of laundry so the bedding, blankets, towels and several outfits are ready to go.


According to the checklists I should have had a hospital bag packed a month ago so finally started to lay out a few items. Picked up some snacks to pack so Brian won't starve at the hospital!


Feels really nice to have it set up. Baby come out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment