Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ethan's Photo Shoot Part II


Like I mentioned in the last post, a photographer makes the rounds at the hospital and does a free shoot. I had very low expectations as the only space she had to work with was the end of my bed and the rocking chair in our tiny recovery room but am so glad we had them taken. Best impromptu baby purchase yet ;) I love love love baby feet so this pic is one of my favs - I'm holding his right foot and Brian has his left.

The file sizes were huge so I had to upload one by one, so if you use google reader or get an email alert when we put a new post up you'll want to click here to see the updated Part I post.

We cracked up at this picture and think that it kinda looks like "Blue Steel" from the movie Zoolander:




Should give credit to First Day Photo for these. They have a gallery up with a slideshow music and all - click here and the password is PNM072510aEthan but don't buy anything online as we purchased the rights to the images and have them on a CD so can get to you for free - just let us know.

Ethan's actual newborn session is on Thursday at Angela Kalthoff's studio out in Delano. Really hoping they turn out well - good thing E has a practice round under his belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment