Monday, July 12, 2010

My Secretary




I'm working from home 3-4 days a week until Baby arrives which has been such a blessing as I'm pretty uncomfortable at this point. I'm working on wrapping up one last big project and am still handling incoming East Division marketing questions and issues and have 14 hours of teleconferences this week which luckily can all be done from home.

My administrative assistant is adorable but not very productive. We always wondered what she does while we're at work and now I'm pretty sure the answer is sleep the entire time. She is quite content to have me home but hasn't left the couch all morning but does roll over for a belly rub when I walk by. She does seem confused on where the strange voices are coming from when I have the teleconferences on speakerphone.

Got a cozy baby blanket in the mail that I tossed on the couch until I do another load of baby laundry which she has commandeered and then uses her beaver toy as a body pillow. Living the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment